Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!


I found this fabulous Neme on Dollycas's Thoughts and just had to do it! I am so sorry I missed the first 3 weeks:( I love getting to know bloggers and followers so I thought this was a good way to do it:)

Feel free to answer these questions in the comments below and don't forget to stop by Dollycas's and leave some love and join in on the fun!!

Each Thursday I will post 3 questions for you to answer that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers. 
 
WEEK 4 QUESTIONS 
  1. What do you see when you look out your bedroom window?   The house next door, lol. That isn't as bad as it sounds. My neighbor has peacocks and chickens for pets. Some of them are quite beautiful and I love looking at them:)
  2. Are you watching Dancing With The Stars?  Not this season. I have watched it previously though. This season I am watching The Event, The Defenders, Hawaiian Five O, Both NCIS's. Unfortunately that is all I can fit into my schedule:(
  3. Are you a football fan or are you forced to watch because your spouse has the remote control? I am not really a big football fan but my daughter is and so is my Dad and my brother. So I am sorta stuck hearing about it even if I don't watch it. I really enjoy watching Baseball.
Hope you will join in on the fun! I would love to hear your answers!!

Til We Read Again,
Bobbie

4 comments:

Bookworm1858 said...

Monday is such a busy TV night and while I love football, I also like baseball (Phillies!) I realized I preferred football when I was watching a baseball game and thought it would be great if the second baseman tackled the guy who was trying to steal the base.

Bobbie said...

LOL! I never thought of that but now when I watch the Orioles I am going to imagining them tackling the other team:)

Dollycas said...

Thank you so much for participating!!! I am really hoping this catches on. I have been keeping a spreadsheet with peoples answers so in the future I can post some of the answers people missed. I am having so much fun getting to know everyone!!!

We are stuck with Brewer baseball here, but I just cannot watch it on tv, mostly it's background noise while I read a book.

Loved Hawaii 5-O last week!!!

justpeachy36 said...

Great post... love learning more about other bloggers.

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory