Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 13, 2010

BBAW: First Treasure


Let’s talk about that first treasure today. 
For those of you who participated in BBAW last year, what’s a great new book blog you’ve discovered since last year’s BBAW? 
For those you new to BBAW, what was the first book blog you discovered? 

I was actually around for last years BBAW but I was really in the corner just looking at book blogs and making a TBR list:)  A great new book blog I have discovered since then was Book Journey owned by a wonderful lady named Sheila.
I met Sheila when she e-mailed from Dewey's Read A Thon to let me know they needed another book blogger to sponsor a give away. We e-mailed back and forth for a bit. I don't remember what I e-mailed her about after the read a thon but she was so nice and answered my questions. After that I started popping onto her blog daily ( I still do but don't always leave a comment ) and I try to always do her What are you Reading Monday's. She has great Author interviews and some awesome Book Reviews. I love how she always comments back and she is always doing something, lol. If you haven't already please stop by her blog and look around. I think you will find it a very nice place to visit often. She is wonderful lady and a great bloggy friend and I am honored to know her.

Til We Read Again,
Bobbie

4 comments:

Julie P said...

I am a fan of Sheila too--she is great!

DizzyC said...

I love Sheila's blog too.
As u know, Bobbie (but ur readers may not), u were the blog that inspired me to start my own.

Enjoying following the BBAW, but not taking part as fairly new. Will hopefully join in next year.

Enjoy ur week!

Carol

Bobbie said...

She is isn't Julie:) Awww Carol I am so honored to be your inspiration. You have an amazing blog and I love to visit yours often to:) I got your guest post and it was wonderful! My readers are going to enjoy it a lot:)

DizzyC said...

Cheers, Bobbie.
Didnt want to bother u as I know ur busy but sometimes cyberspace loses the odd email or two. :)

carol

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory