Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THANK YOU WEDNESDAY's

It is that time again:) A time for thank you's. 

First of all I would love to thank the following bloggers that passed awards on to me this week:
Felicia S--Great Book Blog Neighbor
OutnumberedMama-- Sunshine Award
Detweilermom-- Prolific Writer Award

The bloggy friends I would like to thank is:
Trish from -- Hey Lady!
She doesn't know me from Adam but is taking a chance on me and allowing me to participate in a couple TLC Blog tours. She made my week and I am still on cloud nine over it:) Thank you for being you and allowing me to be me, lol:)

Anna from-- GOOD GONE GIRL- for leaving me a comment so I could find her fabulous blog!! She has a lot of great things! Thank you for being you!

I will have another important post coming up later:) Please check back.

Til We Read Again,

4 comments:

Darlyn said...

So cute.. ;p

Kay said...

Bobbie, I'm not sure if I've told you yet, but I really like this feature that you do. Your little bear is very cute and it's a nice post each time.

Have a good week!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Have a fantastic week :)

The1stdaughter said...

Love love this feature!

Isn't Trish the best?! She's just amazing and so so friendly in my opinion. An absolute doll to work with on those tours as well!

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory