Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading

This is a fabulous Meme from my good friend Sheila at Book Journey.

Before I start about my week I just want to say thanks to everyone that commented on my Chat with Sheila and My Bloggy Happenings. I am really feeling the love. I have made such good friends in the book blogging community and I feel very privileged to be in the company of such amazing women:)

What am I reading this week? Well I am finishing up Devlin's Diary by Christi Phillips. Don't forget to stop by my blog this Thursday for the blog tour. I am very excited because this is my first one:)

I was so happy when Summer at Tiffany  by Marjorie Hart came to my door. I wanted to open it and dive right in but I decided to keep it for this weekend because my blog tour for this book is June 3rd. I wanted my thoughts and feelings on the book to be fresh. I am looking forward to finding me a comfy chair and reading this book.

I know it is a light week. I have a good excuse! Tomorrow I will be in Saint Mary's City, MD chaperoning my youngest daughters field trip. I am very excited because this is a new place for me and since I love history this is going to be right up my alley!

On Wednesday I will be in New York City! Yep, New York! I am so uber excited. I won't be there for the BEA conference like so many of my bloggy friends, boo who. But I can't be to depressed because I will be there enjoying Memphis The Musical!! It is another field trip for my oldest daughters drama club. I cannot believe we are going to go see such a wildly popular musical. It was nominated for 9 Tony's. I have never been to New York City either so it will be an adventure. It will be hard being so close to my bloggy friends and not seeing them though:(

Well that is my week:) I hope everyone is having a great one so far! If you are coming over from the Meme leave me your link so I can come visit you also.

Til We Read Again,

12 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Bobbie have a fantastic week! Sounds like a blast! :)

JP - The Mistress of Corgi Manor said...

We'll be waiting for your tales of the Big Apple, Bobbie. Enjoy!

Jennifer Perry

Mystee said...

Sounds like a great week :) Enjoy it♥

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

I love your blog title and header. Have a great week in New York!

http://laughingstars.net

jlshall said...

NYC is such a great place to visit! Hope you have lots of fun. Many good books stores to explore, if you have the time.

The1stdaughter said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Memphis The Musical! Maybe you could do a little post about it, it just looks so so good!

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Kathy (mommysreading) said...

I really loved Summer at Tiffany. It will be especially great after returning from New York City. It was my favorite book set in NYC.

Violet said...

Wow! Have a wonderful time in NYC! What an fun adventure to share with your daughter! :)

My Monday book update is here. :)

Julie P said...

Have a great time in NY!!!

Beverly said...

Have a great week! Stop by and check out what I got at The Wormhole

Darlyn said...

Hi Bobbie! Hope you have a great reading week.By the way, i have an award for you at my blog =)

Evelyn Applegate said...

Hi! What a fun meme! I'm really enjoying reading everyone's different selections and finding new authors to check out.

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory