Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 12, 2010

What are your Reading Mondays #4

 This meme is hosted by a wonderful blogger, Sheila of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This has been a very exciting week for reading. As most of you know I participated in the Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon on Saturday. It was a blast and I really had a great time getting to know new bloggy friends.

The Books I read last week were:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Steig Larsson( Review Below)
Murder on the Rocks -Karen McInerney( Review Below)

This upcoming week I have a couple of cook books on tap to look over and review.  Also I am going to try to tackle my TBR pile. One book that is calling my name is a YA book Three Witches by Paula Jolin. It has not gotten good reviews but I always look at it this way, some of the best books got horrible reviews and some of the worst books got great ones. So I am going to read it and see what I think.

As usual I have some books on request at the library which may or may not come in this week.
The Girl who Played with Fire-Steig Larsson
Twilight- The Graphic Novel - Stephenie Meyer
Well that is it for this Monday.  I will be back later with a review of a wonderful Chocolate inspired cook book I read over the weekend.
Til We Read Again,


12 comments:

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

I plan on reading the Steig Larsson series soon but have a few ARC's to read first. Hope you have a great week!

Becky said...

I really want to read the Steif Larsson series but my mother and my sister have been hogging the books! I hope you enjoy your week!

LindyLouMac said...

I have just started Human Traces by Sebastian Faulks, which I think will keep me quiet for some time!

Felicia S. said...

You are going to have a fab reading week! Can't wait too see which cookbooks you pick :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Three Witches sounds interesting! I dont know why but I really like Witch stories.... :)

Have a super week Bobbie!

Stephanie said...

I bought both the Larsson books this week because they were on sale, but I am going to wait until my holidays to read them. They look so intriguing though.

Enjoy your reading week!

Elizabeth said...

Reviewing cook books?! That must be so difficult. I'd judge everything on how simple it was and how easy to get the ingredients. Maybe I could review the back of a mac and cheese box?

chrissie_goldsmith said...

I've got Girl With the Dragon Tattoo sitting on mt shelf waiting to be read. I'll be looking out for your review of that one :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

T said...

The Larsson books are everywhere and seem to be quite popular, how do you like them?

The1stdaughter said...

Three Witches sounds pretty interesting...have to see what you think!

Great job with the read-a-thon too! It was so much fun!

Have a fabulous reading week and make sure to take a couple of picture of those recipes you try out!

Jennifer said...

You had a brilliant reading week and another lined up. Happy reading!

Aleksandra said...

You had a great reading week :)
Happy reading!!!

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Blog Archive

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory