Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #3


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I am currently reading A Long, Long Time Ago and Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka. So far it has been a very enchanting little book.

Here is my teaser:)

She stood up and stared at her reflection in the small piece of mirror that Pigeon has mounted for her on the wall. She didn't want to recognize herself.

Wow, that is so unlike what I have been reading. I must be in for a major change in the flow of the book. I will let you know how it goes.

Til We Read Again,
Bobbie

12 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Nice one :)

Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

carolsnotebook said...

I wonder what happened. Teasers can be disconcerting sometimes, when they show the book doesn't go the way you expect it to.

Novroz said...

Interesting teaser...but I find your little explaining very intriguing...it makes me wondering what'll happen next

Jennifer said...

The teaser sounds rather deep, I wonder what happened. I will look forward to your thoughts once you have completed the novel. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesdays-in-shadow-of-cypress.html

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This makes me wonder what is going on with the character...has she suffered some horrible trauma?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Hope you enjoy it!

Here are our teasers for today.

♥Isalys

Missy B. said...

Well, that's a good tease! What's going on with her?

hampshireflyer said...

Sounds like you caught the plot creeping up on her... :)

Mine's at http://hampshireflyer.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/teaser-tuesday-10/

Kaye said...

Of course the teaser makes me wonder why! Great one! My TT is from The Seventh Witch and can be found here

Lori said...

Cool teaser. I hope that you will enjoy your book. [My Tuesday Teaser]

Alayne said...

Love the book title. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Heather said...

An interesting teaser - I hope it did not disappoint!

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Blog Archive

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory