Followers

Subscribe!

Follow me on Facebook!

Blog Nation

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© Til We Read Again- Bobbie Seacrist. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday Asks:

How do you feel about illustrations in your books? Graphs? Photos? Sketches?
This is an interesting question. I actually do not mind those in my books. Especially historical books that have a lot of characters spanning through the years or series books that have a lot of characters to keep up with. To me graphics add to the story. I love having a clear picture in my mind.

Til We Read Again,
Bobbie

5 comments:

jlshall said...

Good answer! But I guess I think that because I totally agree!
This was a fun question. Here's my answer.

My Book Barn said...

I've given you an award on my blog, so be sure to check it out!

Angela
http://mybookbarn.blogspot.com

dArLyN said...

that is so true! i love the idea of some grapic in what i read.. =)

My name means Wisdom said...

I love it when there are graphics added to my blog.

5minutespeace said...

I think illustrations are integral to the written word, depending on what it is. As a reviewer of children's books over at http://5minutespeace.wordpress.com I can't emphasise the importance of illustration enough and I always include the use of them in my reviews.

When done right, illustrations/graphics etc can be really complementary and emphatic to the story being told and allows the reader some scope to escape into the written word.

Great blog.

Search

Loading...

About Me

Bobbie
A Book lover that works for artists during the day and reads by night. I love to do book reviews and am always looking for new books to read!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

You can contact me HERE
I am willing to do guest posts and ARC reviews. Please email me if you would like to discuss. Til We Read Again:)
Bobbie

Feeds

Bobbie's to-read book montage

My Name is Mary Sutter
Grace Under Pressure
A Hopeful Heart
Two Guys Read Jane Austen
The Opposite of Me
Jane Austen Ruined My Life
Small Island
In Search of the Kite Runner
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dark Places
Spooky Little Girl
The Wrong Mother: A Novel
The Liars' Club
Swallow the Ocean: A Memoir
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter
The Glass Castle
The Years Before Anne: The Early Career of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Author of "Anne of Green Gables"
Before Green Gables
Every Secret Thing
In a Strange City


Bobbie's favorite books »

Total Pageviews

Grab A Button

Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory